Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions apply to allorabd.com website (the “Site”) operated by B. J. Bed Company Limited, is a concern of Bang Jin Group of companies. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions).
Please note that these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access these websites.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact the Customer Service team before placing an order.
The terms and conditions will apply between you and allorabd.com website (the “Site”) operated by B. J. Bed Company Limited, is a concern of Bang Jin Group of companies., when you purchase an item from allorabd.com website (the “Site”)” as follows:
- Your contract for purchases made through allorabd.com is with B. J. Bed Company Limited and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You warrant that all details you provide to allorabd.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform allorabd.com as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- This website is expressly owned and operated by the “allorabd.com” website operated by B. J. Bed Company Limited, is a concern of Bang Jin Group of companies. It is to be noted that, all design and content featured on allorabd.com, including navigational buttons and images, logos, artwork, icons, graphics, photography, text, and the like, are copyrights, trademarks, pictures, and/or intellectual property that are owned, controlled, or licensed by the “allorabd.com” website operated by B. J. Bed Company Limited, is a concern of Bang Jin Group of companies. This website in its entirety is protected by copyright and applicable trade and is protected under Bangladesh and International copyright laws. All worldwide rights, titles, and interests are reserved. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for any one’s personal, non-commercial use. Any use of our website and its content for the purpose of personal and non-commercial, is prohibited without the prior written permission of the “allorabd.com” website operated by B. J. Bed Company Limited, is a concern of Bang Jin Group of companies. Do not reproduce, publish, exhibit, alter, sell, or distribute any of the materials from the “Site”.
MAKING A PURCHASE:
- Just browse our online store allorabd.com, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your collection, select the suitable Delivery Information, go through to the payments page and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
- Our Payment options include Cash on Delivery (Inside Dhaka City). For any product purchase outside of Dhaka city the payment methods will be prepaid.
- Once order is placed at our online store our Customer service team will confirm product availability and upon product availability will send you a confirmation mail of an order, this is to indicate that we have received your order and will process further for delivery.
- We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Goods are normally dispatched within 24-48 hours of receiving an order. All orders are sent by recorded Delivery. We try to ensure most orders are delivered within 72 hours inside Dhaka city and for order placements outside of Dhaka we try to distribute within 3-5 working days.
If your item is not in stock, our customer service team will reach out to you.
The customer must check the product in front of the delivery man. If the customer does not like the product, it must be returned immediately. No return policy shall be applicable after the customer has received the product. Also mentioned that we haven’t any refund policy on Cash On Delivery.
To protect our customers from fraudulent activity, Bang Jin reserves the right to request valid photo ID for the purposes of validating customer information when processing a return or exchange. For more information, please contact the ‘Site” Customer Service at (+880 188 6071111) or e-mail us at email@example.com, The following Return Policy only applies to online purchases made through https://allorabd.com Or social media pages.
What qualifies as a return? Any product would qualify as a return if it meets any of the following conditions:
- Wrong product or size.
- Damaged product.
- Product lost in shipment.
- Products with major quality defects.
- Returns are accepted in front of the delivery man.
- Refund will be issued only after the product is received at our warehouse.
- The “Site” will not be responsible for any incorrect fund transfer/voucher issuance against returns arising due to erroneous input by the customers. The customer takes the complete responsibility of the accuracy of the information provided.
- Please note that limited period offers which run for a specific period or product specific discounts may not be available by the time you return the order.
THIRD PARTY POLICY:
We may pass your details to other companies affiliated with us only for the purpose of providing you better service. We may pass your details to our agents and subcontractors to help with analyzing data and providing us with marketing or customer service assistance. We may also use third parties to assist us with delivering products to you and to help us to collect payments from you. In general, the third-party providers contacted by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions